Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, 11th Edition (The Mcgraw-Hill/Irwi…
The best-selling Fundamentals of Corporate Finance (FCF) has three basic themes that are the central focus of the book:
1) An emphasis on intuition―the authors separate and explain the principles at work on a common sense, intuitive level before launching into any specifics.
2) A unified valuation approach―net present value (NPV) is treated as the basic concept underlying corporate finance.
3) A managerial focus―the authors emphasize the role of the financial manager as decision maker, and they stress the need for managerial input and judgment.
The Eleventh Edition continues the tradition of excellence that has earned Fundamentals of Corporate Finance its status as market leader. McGraw-Hill’s adaptive learning component, LearnSmart, provides assignable modules that help students master chapter core concepts and come to class more prepared. In addition, resources within Connect help students solve financial problems and apply what they’ve learned. Ross Fundamentals’ intuitive approach, managerial focus, and strong end-of-chapter content combine with a complete digital solution to help your students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
Incoming search terms:
- ]communication technology update and Fundamentals free
- A Anand Kumar fundamental of Digital circuits of 1st edition PHI publications 2001download
- A U tinguria book pdf of SEM 4 sem electrical engineering
- communication technology update and fundamentals 15th pdf
- corporate chanakya epub
- download pdf on directing
- fundamentals of radiology free download
- fundamentals of well log interpretation pdf download
- managing corporate life cycles ebook download